Popular Posts

January 30, 2011

Out Processing

Hey everyone I've decided to start this blog off early. At the moment I'm busy packing and out processing from Tinker AFB, Oklahoma. It is a long process but one that I must go threw in order to leave the Great Country Of the United States. Now that Passports, visas, and tickets are gotten all that's left to do is pack, have the movers load our stuff and get on the Plane for London Heathrow. There are two weeks left until the move so we will be forced to stay in the Temporary living quarters here on Tinker AFB due to the fact that we wont have any furniture anymore.

I have been looking forward to this move for some time now. Not just because the adventure involved but I am really looking forward to working on a new Military Aircraft called the KC-135 refueler. They are stationed out of RAF (royal air force) Mildenhall about 45 minutes north of London. It will be a much needed change from the aircraft I've been working on for the last four years called the Boeing 707 AWACS which is known to break down an awful lot.

So this is the first of many letters to you keeping you updated over the next four years of my life in Europe. I look forward to posting pictures and stories for you to see and read. I hope you enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Glad u both have decided to blog about ur upcoming adventures so we can try to keep up with u guys! Best of luck to u, u guys will be greatly missed

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarah, sry about canceling my Facebook. I just cant handle the drama anymore.

    ReplyDelete