Popular Posts

February 6, 2011

Hotel Life

I lay half asleep in the waters of the hot tub. The water sits at a comfortable 102 degrees. The heat heals my muscles and my mind after an 11 hour day of moving all my house hold goods out and sent them on there way to the UK. The stress of packing and moving has finally been lifted off my back and is now swimming around the hot bubbling waters of the pool.

There were no more rooms at the Inn for my pregnant wife, little duaghter and me so we are put up at a nice hotel for the next 6 days. One with a 47in HDTV in the room that I have hooked my xbox360 to and am playing FIFA11 on, fridge, microwave, free breakfast, and of the course the indoor pool and hot tub. What a blessing this move has been for my family. Things were stressfull but now have become quite enjoyable.

Thanks for the prayers and support they are greatly appreciated.
God Speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment